Monday, December 29, 2008

Getting to Know Me (and YOU, of course!)

Welcome to the end of, the 2008 year edition of
getting to know your family and friends.

Here is what you are supposed to do, and try not to be lame and spoil

the fun. Change all the answers so that they apply to you.. Then send this to a

bunch of people (or tag them in your blog) you know, INCLUDING the person who sent it to you. Some of you may get this several times; that means you have lots of friends. The easiest way to do it is to hit 'forward' so you can change the answers or copy and paste. Have fun and be truthful!

1.What is your occupation right now?

I work part-time as a sub for the school district as a TA, also working on my own little creative business ventures.

2.What color are your socks right now? Cliff Claven White

3.What are you listening to right now? Finnegan chewing his bone

4.What was the last thing that you ate? a piece of Mom's Panatone with melty butter. Mmmm

5.Can you drive a stick shift? No

6.Last person you spoke to on the phone? My mom and husband. Call Waiting.

7.Do you like the person who sent this to you? Erin of Simple Bangles is fabulous!

8.How old are you today? 38 in March baby!

9.What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? Baseball, Hockey

10.What is your favorite drink? Water or Milk

11.Have you ever dyed your hair? Not completely. Not very well either.

12.Favorite food? Baked Ziti ala Mom

13.What is the last movie you watched? We had a cinema marathon last night. The Untouchables, Dark Knight and Hannibal. I'm going to have nightmares for a week.

14.Favorite day of the year? Don't really have one. Whatever day I can go to sleep and know I did a good deed.

15.How do you vent anger? Watch the movies Kill Bill Vol. 1 & 2, you'll get the idea.


16.What was your favorite toy as a child? Not a toy but a big box of colored chalk my Grandpa saved for me.

17.What is your favorite season? Sprummer (Spring into Summer)

18.Cherries or Blueberries? Blueberries

19.Do you want your friends to e-mail you back? Yes, please!

20.Who is the most likely to respond? No clue!

21.Who is least likely to respond? Probably everyone

22.Living arrangements? Live in a house with Mark, the spousal unit, and Finnegan the dog.

23.When was the last time you cried? last week while Christmas Shopping. missing Grandmom.

24.What is on the floor of your closet? Old Magazines

25.Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this to? She doesn't have internet so it doesn't count.

26.What did you do last night? Drove around historic neighborhood, ate at Red Robin (Mark loves the Monster Burger), stopped at mom/dad's, came home, watched movies with the dog in bed.

27.What are you most afraid of? Someone I love getting sick or suddenly dying, not having kids because of age or economy, growing old and not having a nest egg to secure us, flying monkeys, clowns, biscuit tubes that need to be opened with that big POP noise!

28.Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers? Cheese

29.What is your favorite kind of dog? Stop it. I love ALL DOGS!!!! I love animals and any dog is a favorite to me.

30.Favorite day of the week? Friday or course!

31.How many states have you lived in? 1 and 1 for vaca.

32.Diamonds or pearls? Meh. Jewelery is ok. But I will take gardens over jewels any day.

33.What is your favorite flower? Hydrangeas like the kind Grandpop grew.


4 comments:

Henry said...

Cliff Claven Whit.. hahah.. You're a funny one!

Have a Happy New Year!
- Mary

http://nowenteringmomville.blogspot.com

Simply Chic said...

Hi Marialena -- I left you an award on my blog! Happy New Year!

Abby said...

I left you something on my blog!!

Abbie said...

I tagged you on my blog!