Friday, December 19, 2008

I'm a school elf!

What a busy Holiday Season for this Vintage Gal!
Here we are: 3 (out of 4) Amigos
in Mrs. Sullivan's Kindegarten Class!
(I'm on the far right in green)


All the blog posts I have been mulling around to post, all the Christmas Cookies and Decorations I've been meaning to take photos of, etc. have taken a back seat to a surprisingly busy work schedule.

How blessed I am to work in my favorite class, Mrs. Sullivan's Autistic Support Kindergarten class. I'm a substitute teacher assistant and I work with 3 incredible angels that teach and give their hearts to some amazing kids every single day.

Mrs. Peterson (far left), Mrs. Sullivan, (also my dear friend and neighbor center) and I take a moment from class to pose for a picture. Not shown is Mrs. Benedetto who is a God-send to these kids. The teacher and her assistants' patience and dedication and gifts are unmatched and I learn so much about life from this class.

Just wanted to show you why I have been amiss in my blog posting lately!

Cheers and thanks for looking!