Thursday, September 11, 2008

Sorry I've been MIA....What's been happening

I've been amiss in my blogging responsibilities for the last 2 weeks. I've had some familial and business obligations to take care of.

For those of you asking about my G'mom...she is resting as comfortably as we can get her at my parents' home a few miles away. Her hospice nurses are angels.

She was administered last rites today by our priest and is surrounded by family at her bedside. I've been there off and on and it's so very hard to watch my once "girlfriend" lay like a frail, wounded little bird. God is calling her home and I know she is drifting in and out of this place of consciousness to the next.

It's a very spiritual and strange time indeed and my heart is both full of sadness and joy. I wish I could explain better but I will reserve that for another post when I have a better process of my wording.

Thank you for all your continued prayers. My family is the most important thing to me. When one leaves, it's a void that cannot be filled.

God Bless!

No comments: