Sunday, October 12, 2008

Tag, You're it!

My good blog buddy, fioretta, has tagged me for a fun facts about yourself session. If you get a second, check out her creative blog - she's so talented. For those of you who want to set this up on your own blogs, be my guest..it's a great way of getting to know your fellow bloggers!

----------------------------------------------

First and foremost - the rules:
Link to your tagger and list the rules
List 5 random facts about yourself
Tag 5 people
If you're tagged, play along and pass it on!

Here are the interesting or non-interesting tidbits about moi:

1. I have endometriosis and also another form of pelvic bleeding that can cause some major discomfort during the month. Motrin, I love you. Also, heating pads and pillows under feet and lots of rest have become a norm in my life. But I am grateful my mom went through it so she can understand what it's like.

2. My sisters are 9 and 10 years older than me and are like little "mom's"...always checkin in with me and making sure I'm ok. They were my bridesmaids in my wedding. It's nice to live within 8 miles of them too.

3. I make it a habit to say "prayers for strangers" everyday. Selfishly, it helps take away the guilt I sometimes have at seeing a homeless person or a kid with a disability but I sure do hope that God hears my prayers and blesses them with peace during their day.

4. I refuse to buy something because of it's designer or label. I understand it's great quality but I'm far too practical to invest my hard-earned money in a Coach label or Dooney & Burke bag. I can appreciate the style on those that do wear it however.

5. I love to experiment with natural beauty secrets like honey, oatmeal, egg whites, etc. A lot of the vitamins and nutrients that our body/hair/skin needs comes directly from the source so I research the homeopathic and natural way to beauty.

Ok, time to tag:

Sirkfeb1
Jewels2730
Finesse
The Hyper Homemaker
Life with B&A

1 comment:

Jewels2730 said...

Ok, Marialena... how do I play along? Thanks for the tag! My blog is way neglected with 1 entry. :P