Tuesday, July 8, 2008

...And so it Begins...What you need to know about ME

I still wish on fireflies. Is that wrong?

Here it is. My first official post on this blog. I have other blogs. But this is more about me....the most tiring and confusing person I know - ME. My daily happenings are interesting probably only to me...I don't care. I'm sure someone in the parallel universe may think this is a keeper blog. As you can already tell, I'm an old fashioned gal.

My heart is young, my spirit is old. I'm 37 but I'm a late bloomer...just like this year's morning glories I planted. I'm never quite "ready" for what is to come... most likely due to the fact I was an induced birth. Thanks a lot to the doctor who delivered me a week ahead of time due to his vacation plans. You messed me up for life, man!


What do you need to know about me?


I can eat cereal for any meal of the day.

I live in a small 70 year old dwelling in historic Bucks County, PA.




I have a gypsy Italian heritage that gives the women in my family the "Great homemade meal"bragging rights"... kudos!
Great -Grandmom Sebastianna ("ANNA") from Sicily taught my grandmom and mom a lot on regional Italian cooking.My mom is the best cook I've ever known. Everything is homemade and delicious and she spoiled my tastebuds for life.
I love classic movies. I thought Gene Kelly was the most handsome charming man when I was 5.I have a favorite pillow case I must travel and sleep with. I'm attached to the hip of my mom.

My dad is the goofiest fella I know and an almost-perfect father!
My sisters are my best friends and little mom's to me (I am their younger, hipper kid sister).


I eat ice cream for dinner in the summertime...just not this year yet.
I'm still trying to get used to this whole "I'm a wife thing". I married at 34. My DH is the only man I've ever really fallen for. Boy did I fall hard too. He's a charmer, that one.


I hate crowds, despise noise and love elevator music... I love art, music, history and world culture....yet I am not very intelligent on any of those topics.

I could have ice cold chocolate pudding with whipped cream anytime of the year.
I love old re-run episodes of THE LOVE BOAT. Seeing Charo do the "coochie coochie" makes me laugh.My
grandmom (age 89) and grandpop (deceased) gave me wonderful childhood memories...more on those later.

It's Summertime. The most graceful time of the year. Makes me wish I was born down south and could converse with some girlfriends on the veranda or porch with sweet biscuits and lemonade.

I'm an old-fashioned, vintage lovin gal....and I'm glad you stopped by!
Bless your heart!

No comments: