Saturday, July 26, 2008

Saturday is CHORE Day


Saturday, I wish, would be a day of just sipping lemonade and reading magazines.

Unfortunately, it's chore day. And since the thermometer today hasn't quite hit 90 degrees yet, I think now would be a good time to start weeding out the dead garden that now sits in front of my humble home.

Lack of rain for several weeks and high humidity caused a lot of the pretty bright flowers to succumb to Mother Nature.
For this, I am sad because I spent a good deal of time trying to place the flowers in just the right spot....putting effort into what colors accent well with one another.

I better get out there soon before the sun comes out and scorches the remaining buds. Where is the Garden Fairy when I need her?

More later. Thanks for stopping bye! xoxo

No comments: